Brand Audio Technica
The New A2DC Connector
The new A2DC connector is perfect for those who need a secure, non-rotating connection. This detachable cable connector is designed to maximise the sound quality of your Audio-Technica headphones, so it’s engineered just for audio use! Let this overachiever take commuting and workouts by storm with its tight grip.
Precision engineering has gone into every detail of these headphones, from the architecture of their housings to the materials used to create them. Each housing fuses thin slices of flame-grain maple on top of solid machined maple for stiff and dense components that look as good as they sound. Exclusive 53mm drivers deliver exceptional full-range audio in a package that brings out the unique grain found in each one. The process is not by coincidence either; we have partnered with Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen to provide our customers with this distinctive tone thanks to their flame maple finish, which brings out an even deeper beauty than what would ever be able to show on its own. From inside, you’ll find tight and precise regulation through structure, boasting a perfect balance.
- Maple housings fuse thin slices of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple for stiff, dense housings that look as good as they sound
- The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a beauty that will deepen with age
- Exclusive 53 mm drivers with robust magnetic circuitry deliver exceptional full-range audio
- DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating applied to diaphragms to improve high-frequency response
- Top-mounted PCB construction helps regulate airflow to enable precise diaphragm movement
- Angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction and helps seal the earcup
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) gold-plated stereo mini-plug, the other with a 4.4 mm (1/6″), 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug
- Earpads and headbands are made from smooth, synthetic leather for long-lasting comfort
- Swivel-flat design enables headphones to easily be transported in the included carrying pouch
- Japanese craftsmanship: all Audio-Technica wooden headphones are hand-assembled in Tokyo
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 50,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mw|
|Weight||243 g (8.6 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (A2DC to 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug; detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (A2DC to 4.4 mm (1/6"), 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug)|
|Accessories Included||Carrying pouch|
Ryan Kelly –
If you are looking for a pair of headphones to give your music the ultimate listening experience, we recommend Audio-Technica’s ATH-WP900. These premium headphones have all the features and sound quality that is needed for any audiophile or headphone enthusiast who wants to enjoy their favourite tunes in style! We hope this article has helped you understand why this particular audio equipment stands out from the rest so make sure to take advantage of our offer today. You won’t regret it!